Monday, May 3, 2010

What Did I Say About Living Once?

Haven't had any time to enjoy my new presents yet. That'll happen later. Unfortunately, I had to buy food to eat. Ah, the burdens of survival. Luckily, I'd eaten beforehand, and was able to discriminate against dairy products on behalf of my miserably sick housemates.

Despite their illness, the day started out well. While dining on breakfast, we chose to watch the last two epsiodes of "Fraggle Rock" -- over the past several months, we've reviewed its entire run -- along with backstage footage concerning the final episode, and the crew's wrap party. Magnificent show, really. Its ending also made me hopeful for the upcoming movie, but only because Karen Prell and David Goelz are involved. The former was hilarious at the wrap party, and the latter is practically irreplaceable. Writers they may not be, yet I hope their inclusion ensures that the film isn't absolute trash.

You can't leave the magic -- at least, that's what they say. It'll be nice if that holds true.

No comments:

Post a Comment