Monday, June 14, 2010

Within a Lot of Moments

E3's a mere day away. Technically, things start later on (as it's presently Monday), but LACC's events begin on the 15th. I'm anticipating plenty of shiny things and tragically expensive parking fees, and meeting up with an old friend of mine, Ken Bell. The lucky bastard helps run a chain of game shops in Florida and beyond, and the feeling of admiration is somewhat mutual, as he's always wanted to be a writer, as I am. I'm sure he's better off than I am financially, though. I really have to fight for my food stamps.

Ah, my blog entry's getting a bit too bloggy. I think I'll get back to the project that's kept me occupied for the past couple of weeks -- a strategy guide for "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" for Nintendo Wii, that is -- and hope to complete it. Really, it's due, unfinished, and E3's about to happen. I can't let this go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment